Saturday, August 8, 2009

Favorite Movie Battles

Here's a list of my favorite battles (with a couple of borderline fight) scenes from film. I have never been a fan of modern war films, perhaps they are too real for me? So there are many that I haven't seen, though I am sure they are as amazing as people think. This list is about my favorites, not necessarily the best and you will see that most (haha, out of 5) are of the speculative fiction variety.

5. The Battle of Klendathu from Starship Troopers
4. The Gladiators Work Together from Gladiator
3. The Battle for Zion from The Matrix Revolutions
2. William Wallace Final Battle from Braveheart
1. The Battle of Helms Deep from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I love almost all the ones you mentioned...which Braveheart battle did you mean specifically...cause I don't recall a 'last' battle in terms of portions of the film.

Mk said...

I was referring to the last battle before he was captured. I haven't seen it in a couple of years so this could even be inaccurate. The battle in which he gets betrayed.